Thursday, October 8, 2020

Trick Or Treat Spooky & Sweet

 


I used the Hello Pumpkin set in the September 2020
Paper Pumpkin kit for the treat holder.
I used markers to ink the pumpkin, stem and leaves
in Cajun Craze, Soft Suede and Old Olive and stamp on white card stock.
I then stamped the face in Memento Tuxedo Black ink
and punched with the 1 3/4" circle punch.
I stamped the sentiment in Petty Peacock on a strip 
of white card stock and then punched with the retired banner punch.
For the treat holder, I cut a strip of Crumb Cake card stock
2 1/2" by 5' and scored at about 2" to fold the flap up. 
I added some Plaid Tidings DSP and cut the corners on the top of the holder.
I added the Pretty Peacock card stock to bottom of flap plus my 
stamped pieces. I added some scor tape to the side to close the flap
but later after the photo I had to staple to hold the candy.
I punched a hole in the top and added the retired Pretty Peacock
linen scallop trim ribbon to finish it off.

Have an awesome Thursday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy



No comments:

Post a Comment