Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Hello Fabulous Birthday!

 


I got the layout for this card from from Kristi Gray over 
at stampingwithkristi.com but I changed up the colors and went softer.
A friend asked me to make her a card to give her friend- she wanted a girly
birthday card that made me grab my Dressed To Impress bundle.
I started with the white base and added the Stylish Scroll EF piece in white.
I added a strip of Purple Posy gingham paper down the middle 
and then cut a white stitched circle. 
I stamped the sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black and then stamped 
the images in same in on white card stock. I colored them with my 
Stampin' Blends markers in Purple Posy, Basic Black, Smoky Slate,
Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, and the retired Lovely Lipstick.
I cut them out with the matching Best Dressed dies and popped them up. 
I then made a 1/4" white seam binding bow for the perfume and added some 
Woven Threads sequins for bling. 

Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Dressed To Impress
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends-Purple Posy, Basic Black, Smoky Slate,Old Olive, 
Daffodil Delight, and the retired Lovely Lipstick
Paper: Whisper White, In Color DSP-Purple Posy
Best Dressed dies, Stitched Shapes dies, 1/4" seam binding ribbon in white,
Stylish Scroll EF-retired, woven threads sequins






1 comment: