Thursday, October 1, 2020

FabFri198 Happy Birdday Wishes!

 



I was not sure what I wanted to do when I saw this
color challenge over at fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 
But remember I needed to make a birthday card for my 
step mom this month and she loves birds.
I am happy how this card turned out with the Birds & Branches bundle.
I layered a strip of Misty Moonlight on the white base then a strip 
of gingham in Seaside Spray.  
I cut a white stitched circle and layered the birds, eggs and 
the nest I stamped from the Birds & Branches set and popped them 
up on the circle. 
I stamped the birds in Misty Moonlight and Bumblebee ink.
I stamped the Gray Granite nest and the eggs in Seaside Spray ink.
The sentiment is from an old set I still love called Simply Sketches. 
I finished it off with Bumblebee dots. 
Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Bird & Branches and Simply Sketches
Ink: Bumblebee, Gray Granite, Seaside Spray and Misty Moonlight
Paper: Whisper White, Misty Moonlight, 2020-2022 In Color DSP
Birds & More dies, in color dots-Bumblebee, Stitched Shapes dies




3 comments:

  1. I love this!! Sweet way to use our challenge colors and I love the clean layout! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous use of these colors, Windy! I love these sweet birds so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dang, Windy, what a perfect set for our colors! Love seeing this sweet family together! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete