Thursday, October 15, 2020

Snowflake Wishes

 


I love this Snowflake Splendor suite in the holiday catty
 and love the colors SU! choose.
 I did some casing of Gail Ellis over at 
Blue Rose Paper Treasures. 
I started with the white base and added a piece of white 
card stock embossed with the Winter Snow embossing folder.
I then layered a piece of the Snowflake Splendor DSP
and a strip of Highland Heather across.
I stamped the sentiment from Snowflake Wishes set in Gorgeous Grape
 on white card stock cut with the die from Tasteful Labels dies.
I then stamped one snowflake on white in Highland Heather ink
and cut it out out with the matching dies. 
I cut many more snowflakes from same dies called So Many Snowflakes
in Balmy Blue, white and Highland Heather.
I finished them off with a blue adhesive-backed gem in the center of each 
snowflake bundle.
Hope you have a beautiful Thursday
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Snowflake Wishes
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather
Paper: Highland Heather, Whisper White, Balmy Blue,
and Snowflake Splendor DSP
Winter Snow EF, Blue adhesive-backed gems,
So Many Snowflakes dies, Tasteful Labels dies



2 comments: