Friday, October 23, 2020

GDP263 Season Of Leaves

 






I did a little casing from my upline Mary Fish over at 
stampinpretty.com for the leaves and layout on this card
for the challenge over at global-design-project.com this week.
I love these leaves from the Gathered Leaves dies 
and I wanted to play with them again.
I pushed the leaves dies into my Rich Razzleberry ink pad
and then laid them down on my Pumpkin Pie card stock 
and ran though the die cutting machine so it cut and embossed them 
adding he ink into the grooves. Tip: It helps to spritz the card stock 
with some water to help the dies really emboss well.
I then layered them on the white and black Stitched Nested Labels dies.
I also stamped the sentiment from Gather Together set in Rich Razzleberry
on a small Nested Labels dies in white.
I added all these to the Plaid Tidings background and the black base.
I finished it off with the linen thread bow and gold dots for some bling.

Hope you have a blessed weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Gather Together
Ink: Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Plaid Tidings DSP,
Pumpkin Pie
Gathered Leaves dies, Stitched Nested Labels dies, Linen thread,
gold dots







1 comment:

  1. The leaves are gorgeous! Love this mix of colors and the technique you used to get there. ♥

    ReplyDelete