Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Magic & Wonder

 


One of my first Christmas cards for the season 
and using the wonderful Poinsettia Petals bundle.
I started with the Very Vanilla base and added a piece
of Very Vanilla card stock ran through the Tasteful Textile embossing folder.
I then cut a strip of 'Tis The Season DSP in a Cherry Cobbler print
for the bottom. I stamped the sentiment in Cherry ink
from the set on a vanilla stitched oval and layered with another 
stitched oval in Cherry card stock both cut with the 
Stitched Shapes dies.
I then got to work on my poinsettia and leaves. 
I stamped the three pieces to build the poinsettia in Cherry ink and then 
sponged them lightly with the same Cherry ink.
I did the same wit the leaves but using Old Olive ink.
I cut a center plus the fillers in Cherry card stock. 
I then finished it off with a pearl in the center. 
The sponging made it so easy to color without using all the ink 
up in my Stampin Blends. 
Hope you have a fab day and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Poinsettia Petals
Ink: Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Old Olive and 
'Tis The Season DSP
Tasteful Textile EF, pearl, Stitched Shapes dies,
Poinsettia dies

1 comment: