Wednesday, October 7, 2020

PP511 Thankful Scene

 



When I saw the challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
this week I thought of the bears in Snow Globe Scenes dies. 
I went through my plaid prints from Plaid Tidings DSP
and grabbed this lovely print with black so I cut the 
bears in Basic Black. I also cut the trees in Smoky Slate.
I cut the globe from vellum paper.
 I stamped the sentiment from Autumn Goodness set on the a 
Smoky Slate  Ornate Frame die in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. 
All was attached to the plaid then a piece of Smoky Slate 
card stock before lastly on the Basic Black base.
Simple but so...woodsey...if that is a word!
Have a wonderful Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Autumn Goodness
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic Black, Smoky Slate, vellum, Plaid Tidings
Ornate Frames dies, Snow Globe Scenes dies




2 comments:

  1. Windy, this is a fabulous Fall card! I love the plaid and your bears are just perfect! This card is CAS perfection, too! So happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, I just love your card! The plaid is the perfect background for your little scene. Thanks so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete