Wednesday, December 21, 2016

A Day To Celebrate


I decided since I had out my water color pencils and aqua painter,
I would play with the carousel horse.
I stamped in Stazon on Very Vanilla and colored with the 
Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral, 
Basic Gray, and Early Espresso.
I then cut a circle out of the Cupcakes &Carousels DSP in center of the design.
Layered the stamped image behind and placed on a 5 1/2" sq card stock base.
Was not sure what I wanted to do with a sentiment.
I then looked through my new sets and loved the the font 
on the set So In Love.
I stamped it right on the  DSP.
Really a quick card. 
I will enjoy playing more with these sets!
I hope you have a lovely Wednesday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: So In Love, Carousel Birthday
Paper: Cupcakes & Carousel DSP, Very Vanilla
Ink: Stazon Black
Water color pencils, aqua painter, 
Layering Circles framelits dies


1 comment: