Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Thanks For Being You



Quick card to post today!
I waned to play with my watercolor pencils and 
aqua painter so pulled out the new SAB
stamp set called Avant Garden.
I has a few floral images, three sentiments and 
a background of dots. 
You can earn it for free with a 50.00 order or more 
starting Jan 4th during Sale-a-bration running til March 31st.
I thought it would be great and easy to water color these flowers
which I think are probably yellow but I love that I can 
imagine any color!
I used the Rich Razzleberry pencil along with the Old Olive.
I stamped one of the sentiments to fit on the side and 
finally used my new Petal Burst emboss folder.  
I do not know why I waited so long to buy this great emboss folder!
I little Sweet Sugarplum glitter ribbon finished it off.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a blessed Tuesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Avant Garden
Paper: Very Vanilla, Rich Razzleberry
Ink: Stazon Black
Water color pencils, aqua painter, 
Petal Burst emboss folder, 
Sweet Sugarplum glimmer ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment