Wednesday, December 7, 2016

GDP065 Thanks To You




Great color challenge for this time of the year!
I have finished my Christmas cards and mailed them out.
But I thought I could do a thank you card (which I will need
in a few weeks for after Christmas gifts)!  
I used some of my load of Candy Cane Christmas DSP!
Yes, I still have lots of it but hopefully my tag 
classes this week will use some up!
The sentiment is from Designer Tin of Cards. 
I had a strap of the ribbon so added it behind.
I hope you have a lovely day and can play along over at
global-design-project.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Designer Tin of Cards
Paper: Candy Cane Lane DSP, Whisper White, Crumb Cake,
and Early Espresso
Ink: Real Red
Layering Circles dies, Stitched dies, Real Red stitched ribbon



1 comment:

  1. Perfect for this weeks colour combo.Thanks for joining us at the GLOBAL DESIGN PROJECT this week x

    ReplyDelete