Monday, December 26, 2016

GDP067 Sharing In Your Sorrow




I wanted to use a tree that goes unused a lot!
I grabbed my Thoughts & Prayers set and thought I can always 
use a sympathy card at ready in my stash.
I started by inking the background stamp from You've Got This
set and then stamped it off once before stamping on white.
I then stamped the tree in Night of Navy and the sentiment.
Layered the images on Night of Navy and some Floral Boutique DSP.
I added some Mint Macaron ribbon.  It turned out soft and pretty.

I hope you can along with the theme challenge over at 
global-design-project.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Thoughts & Prayers
Ink: Night of Navy, Mint Macaron
Paper: Floral Boutique DSP, Whisper White,
Night of Navy
Mint Macaron ribbon









2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love the way you've put all these components together. The background stamp behind that tree is the perfect soft touch. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as always Windy. This colour combo is one of my favourites. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining in with the Global Design Project challenge!

    ReplyDelete