Tuesday, December 6, 2016

PP324 Flurry Tag




When I saw the snowflakes challenge I wanted to play along!
However, I am so done with Christmas cards and all mine are now mailed out!
So since I have tag classes this week, I decided to make a snowflake tag so I
can have another sample for classes.
I stamped the Flurry of Wishes snowflakes in Pool Party and the snowflake
background in same color with a stamp from the
 Christmas Pines stamp set.
I cut the Merry Christmas in a banner and stamped in Night of Navy.
Added a small oval in Pool Party behind.
I used retired Pool Party glimmer ribbon.
Hope you can play along over at
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com


Thanks for stopping by!
Have  a blessed Tuesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Christmas Pines, Flurry of Wishes
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Pool Party
Ink: Pool Party, Night of Navy
Small Oval punch, Snow Flurry punch,
rhinestones, Scallop tag topper punch,
glimmer Pool Party ribbon,



2 comments:

  1. Windy, I am so impressed that you finished your Christmas cards! I am still making them. This tag is so pretty! I love the soft blue snowflakes against the white! Thank you very much for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy I am envious that you are done with card making - I clearly need to be more organised as I am still going strong! I love your snowflake tag - the soft background is just right for the punched snowflakes too. Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete