Monday, December 12, 2016

More Christmas Tags!




The warm wishes tag is one of my fav I made this year.
It is a two sided DSP, and the lovely pinecone/pines branches
are perfect on it.
The This is For You tag I hand cut the top and corner rounded the bottom.
I added some Fabulous Foil acetate after I stamped the snowflake 
from the set used here- Tin of Tags!

Hope you have a wonderful Monday!
I am excited that my daughter is coming home tonight from college!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Christmas Pines, Tin of Tags
Paper: Garden Green, Whisper White,
Fabulous Foil acetate, Warmth & Cheer DSP,
Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake 
Ink: Tip Top Taupe, Early Espresso, Garden Green
Perfect Pines thinlits dies, Gold ribbon, corner rounder,
Stitched framelits dies, Tag topper punch, Crumb Cake bakers twine,
Garden Green thread


No comments:

Post a Comment