Friday, December 2, 2016

FMS265 Promise of Christmas




Trying not to make anymore Christmas cards since I do not need
more for this season. 
 However, I did have a friend contact me to buy some Christmas cards
this week.  So this will be in the stash when she comes.  
I stamped the background rays from Kinda Eclectic in 
Delightful Dijon. 
 I then stamped the nativity from Joyful Nativity in Night of Navy
and die cut it out. I stamped the sentiment also in Navy
and popped it up double across.
I hope you can play along over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
this week with Narelle's awesome sketch!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Joyful Nativity and Kinda Eclectic  
Paper: Night of Navy and Very Vanilla
Ink: Delightful Dijon and Night of Navy
Layering Circles framelits dies, banner punch 





1 comment:

  1. Perfectly simple and so very meaningful! LOVE the regal color combo. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete