Wednesday, December 14, 2016

GDP066 Frosted New Year's Card




I decided to make a New Year's card when I saw this challenge. 
The layout remind me of the Frosted Medallion in this set. 
I stamped the medallion in VersaMark 
and heat embossed with clear emboss powder 
on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock.
I stamped the sentiment in the same 
and heat embossed with gold emboss powder.
I then took a sponge dauber and rubbed Sweet Sugarplum
ink allover the medallion. 
I finished it off with some bling-sequins and shiny gold thread!
I attached the card stock to a base of Very Vanilla. 

Hope you can play along with this great sketch challenge 
over at global-design-project.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a happy Wednesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Frosted Medallions
Ink: VersaMark and Sweet Sugarplum
Paper: Very Vanilla
Gold emboss pwder, Clear emboss powder,
heat tool. sponge dauber, gold thread, Fancy Frost sequins


3 comments:

  1. Windy, I love how you heat embossed your snowflake and did the resist. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for playing along this week at Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful Windy! I love your choice of stamp and the little sequins finish it off so beautifully! Thanks so much for sharing your creations and for joining in with this week's Global Design Project <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Windy! A beautiful take on this weeks sketch, I love the white embossed medallion and of course the soft pink! Thanks so much for playing along again this week to the Global Design Project. xo

    ReplyDelete