Saturday, December 17, 2016

Watercolor Flower For You


I stamped the flower in Stazon and then played with 
my new Watercolor pencils.  They will available in the 
2017 Occasions catalog which starts Jan 4th.
You get 13 colors for 16.00. 
I pulled the Melon Mambo, Daffodil Delight and Old Olive pencils here.
I colored a little on the flower and then went over with a aqua painter.
I then went back and added a little pencil to the grooves in the petals.
I stamped and colored on Whisper White card stock.
I placed a retired doily behind along with a new stamp lace
from a SAB set called Delicate Details.
You can earn this set of five borders for free with a 
$50.00 purchase during Sale-a-bration (SAB) which 
also starts Jan. 4th thru March 1st.
I hope you enjoy your weekend (last before Christmas
eve and day)!
Thanks for stopping by!

Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Birthday Bloom and Delicate Details
Ink: Stazon Black, Melon Mambo
Water color pencils
Paper: Melon Mambo, Whisper White
White doily(vintage),
aqua painter


No comments:

Post a Comment