Friday, December 23, 2016

Happy Ferris Wheel




Fun 4.5" sq card!I stamped the Ferris wheel
in Early Espresso and colored the cupcake tops
with a Peekaboo Peach marker.
I added some of the Cupcakes & Carousels DSP
behind but a sentiment just did not fit anywhere I liked.
I think I will stamp one on inside when I go to use it...can mostly
be a birthday card but can work for congrats, too!
Love the peach and espresso together!
I noticed several of the DSPs are using the Peekaboo Peach color.
I will have to stock up on the card stock!
The set and dies are available in the new Occasions catty
which starts Jan 4th

Hope you can play along with this great sketch over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

The challenge is up til Jan. 2nd, 2017.

Stop by tomorrow for another card I made using the same sketch
but with the Lift Me Up set and dies!

Thanks for stopping by today and Happy Friday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Carousel Birthday
Ink: Early Espresso and Peekaboo Peach
Paper: Peekaboo Peach, Very Vanilla, Early Espresso,
and Cupcakes & Carousels DSP


2 comments:

  1. This fun image is perfect for the sketch! Fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your posts and everything looks wonderful. I love your idea thanks for sharing.
    មាន់ជល់

    ReplyDelete