Saturday, December 24, 2016

A Lift Me Up Thanks

Happy Christmas Eve!






Another 4.5" sq card from the 
Freshly Made Sketches challenge up until Jan. 2nd, 2017.
I stamped the balloons in Watermelon Wonder on 
Peekaboo Peach card stock.
I used the matching dies to cut them out.
I stamped some clouds in Mint Macaron and a sentiment
from Jar Of Love in Night of Navy.
I added some of the Carried Away DSP to the background.
This awesome paper is from the 2017 SAB brochure and 
you can earn this paper for free when you spend $50
starting the 4th of Jan. thru March 31st, 2017.
Again , I think I will be going through the Peekaboo Peach card stock!
Really like it with the Night of Navy,too!
Head over to play along with the sketch challenge at
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a lovely Christmas Eve!
Windy
 windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Jar Of Love, Lift Me UP
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White,
Carried Away DSP, Peekaboo Peach
Ink: Watermelon Wonder, Night of Navy, Mint Macaron
Up & Away framelits dies

2 comments:

  1. Love the colors on this! Great card.....I need to open up my set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! Love those balloons! Such rich colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Feshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete