Tuesday, December 13, 2016

PP325 Silver & Gold Tag




My light box is put away for a few days
 so taking a photo here on my leather sofa.
I cut a circle with white card stock and the layered
 a couple of metallic doilies that I seem to hoard so have lots.  
I heat embossed the sentiment from Tin of Tags in gold emboss powder
and cut it out with a circle die.
A little gold and silver 1/8" ribbon and it was done. 
It even went onto a silver gift bag right after this photo!
Hope you can join the color challenge over at 
thepaperplayer.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Tin of Tags
Paper: Whisper White
Ink: VersaMark
Metallic doilies, gold and silver 1/8" ribbons,
Circle framelits dies, heat tool,
gold emboss powder, hole punch





1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty tag! And I love you used your sofa as a backdrop....lol!

    ReplyDelete