Saturday, December 31, 2016

Love Notes




Happy New Year's Eve!  
A little Valentine's Day teaser...


I put my make and take with the love notes together
 after coming home from Onstage in Nov.
Then they got buried with other projects on top until I finally
cleaned up my messy room and when I saw them I knew I had not photographed 
them for my blog yet.
I did not put them together just like the photo SU! provided.
I do really like the new DSP paper stack called Sending Love. 
 Lots of Real Red and White happening!
The set is called Sealed With Love and has lots of cute elements in the suite like the 
wooden hearts, mini paper clips and some grosgrain ribbon.
Best of all it comes with matching dies called Love Notes framelits dies
which have an adorable small envelope die. Great bundle in the Occasions
catty that starts Jan. 4th, 2017. 
I hope you have a blessed New Year's Eve and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net





No comments:

Post a Comment