Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Special Day Dragonfly!



I attempted to case a Peggy Noe card but it did not quite work.
My friend Peggy at prettypapercards.com designs the most beautiful cards.
I started with background paper called Fancy Frost Specialty DSP.
I sponged the Mint Macaron but it was darker than I wanted and then 
I sponged the Rich Razzleberry in the corners.
I used the Detailed Dragonfly thinlits to cut a Rich Razzleberry dragonfly
and then I cut the same one in vellum. I sponged the vellum in Mint Maracon
and layered on top. It looked plain so I tried to stamp the body stamp
 on the middle of the vellum but it did not look right so I took the sponged and ran it down
then added a little sponging on top of the vellum and finished it with pearls.

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!
Windy
Windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Dragonfly Dreams
Ink: Mint Macaron, Rich Razzleberry
Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, 
Fancy Frost Specialty DSP, Vellum
Detailed Dragonfly thinlits dies, sponges, pearls




No comments:

Post a Comment