Wednesday, August 14, 2019

A Lovely Day


This is my fav of the cards for classes next week.
It is probably because of the Purple Heirloom Frame.
I started with the Rococo Rose base and added the print paper
from the Woven Theads DSP. I cut and emboss the Purple Posy
frame with the Heirloom Frames die and emboss folder.
I added the rectangle of white stamped behind.
I grabbed the sentiment from Forever Lovely set and stamped
it in Rose. I used the First Frost set to stamp the rose in Rose,
the flower/leaves in Rose and Old Olive. 
I cut them with matching dies Frosted Bouquet along with the 
filler in Seaside Spray. 
I finished it up with the Woven Threads sequin pieces.
Sweet and card I hope you have a sweet day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: First Frost, Forever Lovely
Ink: Rococo Rose, Old Olive
Paper: Woven Threads DSP, Whisper White, 
Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose, Purple Posy
Heirloom Dies and emboss folders, Frosted Bouquet dies, 
Woven Threads sequins

2 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! Such a beautiful card, Windy! Love these luscious layers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your combination of colors...so soft and soothing.

    ReplyDelete