Monday, August 26, 2019

Happy Nautical Birthday


A quick card for my birthday stash!
I stamped the boats from Sailing Home in
Night of Navy on white card stock and colored the bottom
with my Balmy Blue marker. 
I cut them out with the matching die from the 
Smooth Sailing dies as well as the label die 
in Balmy Blue stamped with the sentiment in Navy ink.
I stamped the sentiment from the Perennial Birthday set.
I added a strip of Navy card stock behind the boats and label
but hard to see in photo.
I layered on the Cone Sail Away DSP and a piece of 
navy card stock and then on the Balmy Blue base.
I finished it off with the a Sail Away trinket in the 
silver steering wheel.

Hope you a have a wonderful week!
My husband and I are headed to The Florida Keys this weekend!
Hope for lots of sun and relaxing!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Sailing Home and Perennial Birthday
Paper: Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White,
Come Sail Away DSP
Ink: Balmy Blue-marker
Night of Navy
Smooth Sailing dies, Sail Away trinkets

No comments:

Post a Comment