Wednesday, August 28, 2019

So Thankful With Beauty & Joy


This Beauty & Joy set  from the Su! 2019 Holiday
 catalog is so fun to use!
I stamped the leaves stamp in Garden Green ink on the
Garden Green base many times for a cool background.
I stamped the images/sentiment on the Stitched 
Nested Labels die cut in white and on the one end 
I cut it across plus a snip on the two corners.
I stamped the sentiment in Terracotta Tile,
the urn in Gray Granite, the tree trunk in Soft Suede
and the leaves in Garden Green.
I added the Terracotta Tile faceted dots on the label.
I finished it off with the Magnolia Lane linen ribbon
folded a few times behind the image.

Hope you enjoy your day
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beauty & Joy
Ink: Garden Green, Gray Granite, Terracotta Tile,
Soft Suede
Paper: Garden Green, Whisper White
Magnolia Lane linen ribbon, Stitched Nested Labels dies,
2019-2021 in color faceted dots in Terracotta Tile

No comments:

Post a Comment