Saturday, August 31, 2019

FMS400 Woven Threads Wishing You Well




I still had some pieces cut from my card class a few weeks ago so
I used them for the lovely 400 celebration sketch this week 
over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

I started with the white base and cut the Woven Threads DSP
to layer and then a piece of Seaside Spray card stock.
I added the next print for the background.
I ran some 1/2" scalloped linen ribbon in Rococo Rose around.
I cut the squares with the Stitched Shapes dies in Rose and white.
I stamped the flowers from First Frost and cut with the 
matching dies. I used same dies called Frosted Bouquet for 
the Seaside Spray filters. I used my leaf punch to punch the white leaves.
Finally, I used the new Gather Together set to stamp 
the sentiment in Rococo Rose ink.

Hope you can play along with this sketch challenge!

Have a beautiful weekend!
We are preparing for a hurricane here in Orlando Florida! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Gather Together, First Frost
Ink: Rococo Rose 
Paper: Seaside Spray, Rococo Rose, Whisper White,
Woven Threads DSP
Stitched Shapes dies, Frosted Bouquets dies, 
leaf punch, 1/2" Rococo Rose scalloped linen ribbon






4 comments:

  1. Such a soft and pretty card! Thanks for joining us for our 400th sketch at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty this is, Windy! Lovely colors and detail. So glad you joined us for our 400th sketch celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Windy! Beautiful colors together!

    ReplyDelete