Thursday, August 1, 2019

GDP200 Peacock Incredible



I used the layout and textured background for inspiration 
for my peacock card today.
I stamped the peacock image from Royal Peacock set
in Pretty Peacock ink and the layover stamp
in Blueberry Bushel ink. I took my light Old Olive
Stampin Blend marker and colored on the peacock body
and a few parts of the feathers. I cut it out with the 
matching die Detailed Peacock dies. 
I popped it up on the Beads & Baubles emboss folder 
I ran through in white card stock. 
I added the 3/8" reversible ribbon in Old Olive/Pretty Peacock
before layering on the Pretty Peacock base. 
I stamped the sentiment in Pretty Peacock ink
 on white and snipped it out.
I finished it off with the some sequins from the Woven Threads 
assortment for bling!

Hope you can play along this week
over at global-design-project.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Royal Peacock
Ink: Pretty Peacock. Blueberry Bushel
Stampin' Blends marker- Old Olive
Paper: Pretty Peacock, Whisper White
Beads & Baubles emboss folder, Woven Threads
sequin assortment, Detailed Peacock dies, 
3/8" reversible ribbon in Old Olive/Pretty Peacock   




1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite card so far seeing how the peacock is displayed. colors, layout and bling are spot on. I love how the e. folder fits the card.

    ReplyDelete