Sunday, August 25, 2019

PP456 Hello Wild Rose




Love using the new Brick & Mortar emboss folder.
I gives great texture!
I used it here with So Saffron card stock.
I then layered it on the Gray Granite base.
I cut the Gray stitched circle with the Stitched Shapes dies
and the other with the Wild Rose dies in white card stock.
I stamped the sentiment, rose and leaves in Gray from 
the To A Wild Rose set. 
I stamped the rose with the two step in Saffron and the third
step in Daffodil Delight ink. 
I stamped off once with the Gray ink for the leaves.
I cut the Daffodil stems from the same dies.
I finished it off with the Crumb Cake sequins that are retired.

Hope you can play along with Laurie's sketch this week
over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: To A Wild Rose
Ink: Gray Granite, Daffodil Delight, So Saffron
Paper: So Saffron, Whisper White, 
Daffodil Delight, Gray Granite 
Stitched Shapes dies, Wild Rose does, 
Brick & Mortar emboss folder,
sequins-retired




8 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I love a yellow flower. This is a wonderful interpretation of this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! I love the yellow & gray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous design and I'm really loving the color combo! The embossed brick background adds such great texture! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Windy! I love the striking Daffodil Delight flowers paired with the gray leaves! PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yellow will always be a favourite colour of mine Windy and it looks great paired with the grey. I love your blousy flower and brick textured background. A fabulous take on the sketch! Have a great week on vacation too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Windy, this is gorgeous. I love the color scheme. I love the texture from the brick embossing folder and I love those beautiful bold flowers. Just gorgeous.
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just so beautiful, Windy! I love all the yellow and the embossing! Your flower is just gorgeous! Stay safe, My Friend! Worried about the hurricane coming your way! XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love the yellow and the pretty blooms!

    ReplyDelete