Friday, August 30, 2019

So Thankful Pumpkins


I am in love with the Ornate dies as you know
but also the Stylish Scroll emboss folder shown here 
both from the 2019 SU! holiday catalog!
I used the emboss folder with the Terracotta Tile 
card stock on then layered on a Crumb Cake base.
I cut the large frame in Crumb Cake and the small one 
in Soft Suede.
I cut the two piece of white card stock with two of the label dies
from the same set.
I stamped the sentiment in Suede from Beauty & Joy set 
 and the pumpkins in Terracotta Tile from the Gather Together set.
I colored lightly with the Tile and the Crumb inks
and my blender pen to give a little color on the pumpkins.
I finished it off with two rhinestones I colored with my 
Pumpkin Pie Stampin Blends marker. 
I love showcasing this beautiful emboss folder design!

Hope you have a beautiful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Gather Together, Beauty & Joy
Ink: Crumb Cake, Terracotta Tile, Soft Suede
Stampin Blends marker- Terracotta Tile 
Paper: Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Terracotta Tile,
Whisper White
Ornate Frames dies, Stylish Scroll emboss folder,
rhinestones, blender pen



No comments:

Post a Comment