Friday, August 23, 2019

Thinking Of You With Ornate Frames


I am in love withe the new Ornate Frames dies 
in the 2019 SU! holiday catalog!
Here I stamped a sentiment from Good Morning Magnolia
set in Mossy Meadow on white card stock and cut with the new dies.
I added the frame behind in Flirty Flamingo.
I think it works beautifully with the gorgeous 
Perennial Essence floral designer paper
I used for the background.
I layered it with more white card stock and a Crushed Curry base.
I finished it with the Crushed Curry 3/8" crinkled seam binding ribbon.
I used several glue dots to layer the ribbon.

Love the way it turned out!

Hope you have a lovely day and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Good Morning Magnolia
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Paper: Whisper White, Crush Curry,
Flirty Flamingo, Perennial Essence DSP
Ornate Frames dies,
 3/8" Crushed Curry crinkled seam binding ribbon

1 comment:

  1. A beautiful use of this frame, Windy! Love the ruched ribbon behind the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete