Friday, August 16, 2019

Incredible Peacock


A Royal Peacock card for classes, yes please!
A forth card for card classes this month.
I did a little casing from Julie Gilson at stampingala.com 
I stamped the peacock in Pretty Peacock ink
and the overly in Blueberry Bushel ink on white card stock.
I colored a little with the Stampin Blends marker in Old Olive.
I then cut it with the matching die. 
I popped it up on the white card stock embossed with the 
Beads & Baubles emboss folder and layered with Old Olive card stock.
I ran a piece of 3/8" Old Olive/Pretty Peacock reversible ribbon.
I also added some rhinestones I colored with my Pretty Peacock
Stampin Blends marker. On the white base a added the strip of 
Noble Peacock specialty paper in Blueberry Bushel then popped the 
rectangle up on top.
I stamped the sentiment in Blueberry on a piece of 
white card stock and cut it out with my new fav
item in the 2019 Holiday catty- Ornate frames dies!

Hope you have a beautiful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Royal Peacock
Paper: Noble Peacock specialty designer paper, 
Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink: Blueberry Bushel, Pretty Peacock
Stampin Blends marker- Old Olive, Pretty Peacock
rhinestones, Beads & Baubles emboss folder, 
Detailed Peacock dies, 3/8" Old Olive/Pretty Peacock
reversible ribbon, Ornate Frames dies

1 comment: