Thursday, August 8, 2019

GDP201 Just For You

Stampin' Up! Color Inspiration - Mossy Meadow, Merry Merlot, Pretty Peacock


I was not sure right away what products I would use for this
color challenge except this print of Magnolia Lane DSP.
I then grabbed the First Frost bundle along 
with the matching dies called Frosted Bouquet as I remembered
the filter die and thought that it would be perfect 
with the Pretty Peacock card stock. 
The roses are perfect in Merry Merlot, too!
I also stamped the long floral piece in Old Olive on the 
leaves and the flowers in Peacock inked with my markers
direct to rubber. 
I punched three Mossy Meadow leaves with the leaf punch.
I finally stamped the sentiment from 
Meant To Be set in Mossy ink on the white Tailored Tag punch.
I layered all on the print DSP then a white piece of card stock
and the Merlot base.

I like the richness of the colors together.
Hope you can play along over at global-design-project.com this week.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Meant To Be, First Frost
Ink: Merry Merlot, Pretty Peacock, Mossy Meadow
Paper: Mossy Meadow, Pretty Peacock, Merry Merlot,
Whisper White
Frosted Bouquet dies, Tailored Tag punch,
Leaf punch



No comments:

Post a Comment