Friday, August 2, 2019

Sweet Bird


I love coloring this bird or the others birds in the 
Free As A Bird set. I stamped the bird, branch, and flowers
in Memento Tuxedo Black on the white circle. 
I then colored them with my Stampin Blends markers. 
The bird with the Daffodil Delight, and the leaves in 
Old Olive and the flowers in Pool Party.
I stamped the open flower on a scrap of white
in black ink and colored then cut by hand. 
I added the yellow pearls and then popped the circle
up on the Stitched Label die in Pool Party.
I layered on the designer paper from Bird Ballard
and ran the white polka dot ribbon around before
laying on the white bade.
I finished it off with the bow.

Hope you enjoy your day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Free As A Bird
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends-Daffodil Delight,
Pool Party, Old Olive
Paper: Bird Ballad DSP, Whisper White, Pool Party
Stitched Labels dies, Layering Circle dies, yellow pearls, 
White tulle polka dot ribbon

1 comment: