Saturday, August 17, 2019

Seaside Notions Birthday


My last card for classes this month has to be with
the Seaside Notions stamp set.
I stamped the images on thick Very Vanilla
card stock ran through with the Stitched Rectangle die.
I stamped the sea horse in Gray Granite ink and colored it with
a Seaside Spray Stampin Blends marker. 
I stamped the other images in same and colored them in 
Crumb Cake and Petal Pink Stampin Blends markers.
I hand snipped the shell and pooped it up after stamping the 
sand in Sahara Sand ink.
I added the Happy Birthday from same set in Night of Navy.
I layered Navy card stock behind and then a 
Seaside Spray stitched rectangle before adding on the Sahara Sand base.
I did run a bit of linen thread around before adding to base. 
Hope you have a lovely Saturday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Seaside Notions
Ink: Gray Granite, Sahara Sand, Night of Navy
Paper: Sahara Sand, Seaside Spray, Very Vanilla, Night of Navy
Stampin Blends markers- Light and Dark Seaside Spray,
Light Crumb Cake, Light Petal Pink
Stitched Rectangle dies, linen thread


2 comments: