Sunday, August 18, 2019

PP455 Magical Ariel



Oh, I love this card and since my 
mermaid is Ariel from the Little Mermaid, 
it is the perfect birthday wish for a kid (of any age)!
I stamped my mermaid in Memento Tuxedo Black 
on thick Whisper White card stock and hand snipped her out.
I colored her with my Stampin Blends markers.
I used blends of Calypso Coral and Crumb Cake in her hair.
I used ivory for her body. I used a combo of colors for 
her tail- Bermuda Bay, Bronze, Pool Party, and Night of Navy.
I cut the circle out of my white background and stamped the sentiment 
from the same set called Magical Mermaid in Memento.
On a piece of white place behind I used my sponge daubers
to add ink from Pool Party, Bermuda Bay and Night of Navy.
I layered all this on the Bermuda Bay base.
I added some sequins from Woven Threads sequins pack.

Hope you can play along this week over at The Paper Players
and Joanne's fun challenge!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

It has been pointed out to me that Paula Dobson has a similar 
card in a beautiful shaker design you can see here

Stamp set: Magical Mermaid
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bermuda Bay,
Night of Navy, Pool Party
Stampin Blends markers- Bermuda Bay, 
Night of Navy, Pool Party, Bronze, Ivory,
Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Woven Threads sequins, Layering Circle dies, 
sponge daubers,  



13 comments:

  1. I love this Windy! It’s just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this card is magical... a wonderful creation! Thanks so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Windy! This card is absolutely stunning! I LOVE the water you've created. I am now double thinking why I never bought this set, after seeing this card. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love your blending and colouring. Such a great design, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous ink blending and sequin details! Beautiful card for kids of all ages!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love that mermaid...and kids sure will too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning Windy - looks like an illustration in a beautiful fairytale book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is amazing....I can never get my blending to look as good as this! AND your mermaid is amazing too! Love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a little mermaid in my house (although she has blond hair rather than Ariel red) so I jut had to have this set and I adore your sweet mermaid too Windy! I love your beautiful sponged circle (mine never look that good!) - so ethereal and magical. This would be super popular with many young girls I know!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Windy, all your blending is fabulous! I love the pretty mermaid, too! The color combo and sentiment are lovely! Have a great weekend! XX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Windy, I am going to keep this clean and simple.... S T U N N I N G!
    hugs
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love, love, LOVE this Windy! The blending of colors is absolutely gorgeous and the perfect accent to your beautiful mermaid. Wow!

    ReplyDelete