Thursday, August 15, 2019

Lifting Up Others


Up Up And Away! 
Here is the third card for classes next week!
I cut the white Stitched Nested Label and stamped a few clouds 
on in Balmy Blue. I stamped more in same color 
on same color card stock for the background.
I layered it on a white base.
I also stamped the sentiment from the set Above the Clouds in 
Poppy Parade ink.
I stamped the balloons in Mango Melody and Poppy Parade 
and punched with the Hot Air Balloon punch. I stamped the baskets
in Crumb Cake and punched them, too.
I finished off with a red rhinestone.

Hope you have a exciting day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Above the Clouds
Ink: Poppy Parade, Balmy Blue, Mango Melody
Paper: Whisper White, Balmy Blue
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Hot Air Balloon punch,
red rhinestone



1 comment:

  1. Love that you've layered these beautiful balloons on this Stitched Nested Labels Die. Such a great card!

    ReplyDelete