Saturday, September 14, 2019

Beautiful Thing


I need to go away from fall colors for the last car for classes.
I always try for a little more purple than not!
I also do not think I have used this bundle card Beautiful Promenade
for class before so thought it would make a perfect addition to the line up this month.
I got the layout and stamping the background inspiration 
I started with the Highland Heather base and added the layer of white
which I stamped a little with one detailed flower from the set
but I did stamp off once to make the Highland Heather ink lighter.
I stamped the flower in Highland ink on a piece of Purple Posy
card stock and cut with the matching dies called Beautiful Layers.
I stamped the leaves three times on white in Granny Apple Green
 and also cut them with the matching dies.  
*side note- I am crazy about Highland Heather with Granny Apple Green.
I cut that beautiful detailed die in white and stamped the sentiment from
Colorful Seasons in Highland Heather.
I finished it ff with a few pearls.
Beautiful card for last class card!

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful Promenade, Colorful Seasons
Ink: Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green
Paper: Whisper White, Purple Posy, Highland Heather
Beautiful Layers dies, pearls 


No comments:

Post a Comment