Tuesday, September 3, 2019

CTS337 Grateful Everyday




Love the Bird Ballard DSP because you can cut right from it and 
use on your projects and no stamping needed. 
I grabbed the paper for the background layered on a white base.
I cut the two birds from another print with the Layering Circle dies
 and popped it on the Gray Granite stitched circle.
I added the wood print from the Come To Gather DSP. 
I stamped the sentiment from A Big Thank You set 
in VeraMark ink and heat embossed in white emboss powder on a 
stitched Calypso Coral circle and finished off with three pearls 
I colored with my Coral Stampin Blends marker. 
Really quick card and I love the Coral and Gray together.

Thanks for stopping by!
We are waiting for Hurricane Dorian to make an appearance here 
in Central Florida in the next day. 
Stay Safe!
Go play along with the sketch over at
casethissketch.blogspot.com  
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: A Big Thank You
Ink: VersaMark
Paper: Whisper White, Calypso Coral,
Gray Granite, Come To Gather DSP,
Bird Ballard DSP
Stitched Shapes dies, white emboss powder, heat tool,
pearls, Layering Circle dies, 
Stampin Blends marker in Calypso Coral

2 comments:

  1. So pretty...I don't think I've used this pattern of Bird Ballad yet, but it looks great as a background with that sketch!

    ReplyDelete