Friday, September 27, 2019

FMS404 Wooden Leaves


I wanted to do kinda of a wooden leaves card
 and thought of cutting the leaves in the wood paper
 but just used the retired Wooden Textures DSP. 
I turned the sketch going landscape for the sketch challenge 
over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
I layered it on the Early Espresso base and then cut the Early Espresso
and the shimmer white card stock with the Stitched Rectangle ies.
I painted with my aqua painter on the shimmer white card stock
in Terracotta Tile ink. 
I cut a Terracotta stitched circle and stamped the Early Espresso 
sentiment from Colorful Seasons set.
I stamped the leaves from same set in Terracotta and Soft Suede inks
and cut them with the matching dies. 
I cut a Espresso leaf die from same dies called Beautiful Seasons.
I quick braided linen bow finishes off this wooden leaves card.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Soft Suede, Terracotta Tile, Early Espresso
Paper: Early Espresso, Shimmer white, 
Very Vanilla, Terracotta Tile, Wooden Textures DSP-retired
Stitched Shapes dies, Seasonal Layers dies, Braided linen ribbon,
Rectangle Stitched dies, aqua painter







3 comments:

  1. I love this card, Windy! Such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful colors on your autumnal card! So glad you joined us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The wooden background looks absolutely fabulous! I love the rich color palette too. Thanks so much for sharing at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete