Friday, September 13, 2019

Country Home Double Image


I did some casing from the new SU! 2019 holiday catalog with this 
fourth card for classes. I used Very Vanilla for the base and added some
designer paper in Pretty Peacock from the Woven Threads DSP pack.
I added a another piece of Very Vanilla and stamped in Memento Tuxedo 
Black ink the floral arrangement twice from the Country Home set.
 I colored it with the Stampin Blends markers in Pumpkin Pie, Pretty Peacock, and Old Olive.
 I added the strip of Pumpkin Pie card stock in the middle and 
added the Stitched Nested Label in Vanilla stamped in Pretty Peacock 
from the To A Wild Rose set. I finished it off some linen thread and bow.

Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Country Home, To A Wild Rose
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Pretty Peacock
Paper: Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Woven Threads DSP
Stampin Blends markers- Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Pretty Peacock
linen thread, Stitched Nested Labels dies







1 comment: