Monday, September 9, 2019

CTS58 May All Your Days



Yes, love that pops of red!.  I started to add a wooden chair
with wood texture paper but after all this blue I just had to pop red!
Ok, so we know the chair is cut from Real Red card stock withe the 
Seasonal Layers dies. I layered it on a Night of Navy oval.
I have a Navy base and a stitched rectangle Seaside Spray background.
I love Navy and Spray together!
I used a fav sentiment from Colorful Seasons stamped in Navy ink
on a white stitched nested label with one end cut. 
I finished it off with some Navy dots.
Fun sketch over at casethissketch.blogspot.com this week.

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Colorful Seasons
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White,
Real Red, Seaside Spray
Layering Oval dies, Stitched Nested Labels dies, 
Stitched Rectangles, Seasonal Layers dies, 
Happiness Blooms enamel dots in Night of Navy









No comments:

Post a Comment