Saturday, September 21, 2019

FMS403 Simple Thinking Of You




Of course grabbed fall products for this nice sketch
over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
I stamped the leaf from Colorful Seasons set in Merry Merlot on white card stock 
and cut it out with the matching dies called Seasonal Layers.
I cut the detailed die from the Pretty Peacock card stock to go behind.
I cut two DSP stripes from Come To Gather DSP and a strip of
Pretty Peacock stamped with the sentiment in Early Espresso.
I placed all these on a piece of DSP from the same paper pack
and on the Merry Merlot base.
I added a rhinestone colored in Peacock ink to finish it off.

Go play along with the sketch this weekend 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Colorful Season
Ink: Merry Merlot, Early Espresso
Stampin Blend marker- Pretty Peacock
Paper: Pretty Peacock, Merry Merlot, 
Come To Gather DSP, Whisper White
Seasonal Layers dies, rhinestone


2 comments:

  1. Nice interpretation of the sketch. I am a sucker for a weathered wood paper, too. It feels so totally fall-ish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That wood grain is so pretty with the pops of color! Fabulous! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete