Monday, September 16, 2019

FF0042 Believing In You




I took several photos but it is hard to see the 
High Seas "water" embossed background here in white. 
But I do have water, black, gold pearls and a mermaid!
I love black and white together and a pop of gold makes it perfect!
I stamped the weeds on the white label die in gold ink then stamped the 
mermaid in Memento Tuxedo Black from the Magical Mermaid set.
I stamped the sentiment from the same set in black on a stitched 
white circle and added a gold foil circle behind before popping on a 
black label die from Smooth Sailing dies. 
I layered all these on my white High Seas embossed background and layered 
on black card stock then a white base. 
I finished it off with some gold pearls for more gold bling!

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Check out the challenge on festivefridaychallenge.com 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Magical Mermaid
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Encore gold
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, gold foil
gold pearls, Smooth Sailing dies, Stitched Nested Labels,
Stitched Shapes dies, 1 1/2" circle punch, High Seas emboss folder 



2 comments:

  1. Awesome, Windy! I love the clean and simple design. Your choices from the Inspo list work together perfectly. Such an uplifting and encouraging card! Thank you for sharing at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Windy! The mermaid silhouette is gorgeous on the clean design and the pearls are the perfect accent. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete