Wednesday, September 4, 2019

HB Seaside Notions!


This is the first card I made for classes a few weeks back
but do not like it as much for class so came up with another 
card idea using this Seaside Notions set.
That happens sometimes. 
I did do a little casing from Lyssa over at songofmyheartstampers.com 

I used the Crumb Cake base and added the Mint Macaron 
strip stamped with the coral in the Mint color.
I cut the Very Vanilla square and stamped the seahorse in 
Blackberry Bliss and the coral in Mint.
 with the sand plus sentiment in Crumb Cake.
I stamped the two shells and snipped them out by hand.
The first in Crumb Cake and the second in Calypso Coral.
I then took Coral ink and sponged around the edges.
I lightly colored the coral with my Mint ink and blender pen.
I did the same on the seahorse and shells in Petal Pink.
I finished with some Crumb Cake thick twine wrapped around.

Nice sea life birthday card for anyone!
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful day!
Windy

Stamp set: Seaside Notions
Paper: Mint Macaron, Very Vanilla,
Crumb Cake 
Ink: Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron,
Blackberry Bliss, Petal Pink, Crumb Cake
blender pen, Crumb Cake thick twine, sponge 

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up! Every time you post a card made with this set, I say that I have to buy it!Love it; very peaceful.
    Gale S.

    ReplyDelete