Friday, September 6, 2019

GDP205 Wild Rose In Rose



I like these colors together and I immediately thought
 of the To A Wild Rose set along with Brick & mortar emboss folder. 
 I did a little casing of style/layout from 
Amy Koenders over at stampwithamyk..com
I started with the base in Rose Rococo and added the white layer and the 
So Saffron card stock embossed with the Brick & Mortar folder.
I wrapped some white twine around before attaching. 
I stamped the rose on white card stock in Rose ink and stamped the 
second stamp of the rose in same color but stamped off once.
I stamped the leaves the same with Mint Macaron and cut all with
the matching dies from Wild Rose dies including the Mint detailed leaves.
I finished it off with the white twine bow and some Mint gems. 

I hope you can play along with the really pretty color combo over at 
global-design-project.com this week.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: To A Wild Rose
Ink: Rose Rococo and Mint Macaron
Paper: Rose Rococo, So Saffron, Whisper White and Mint Macaron
Wild Rose dies, white twine, Brick & Mortar emboss folder, 
Mint Macaron gems-retired








No comments:

Post a Comment