Monday, September 30, 2019

FabFri173 Love & Peace




Fun sketch over at Fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com
I just received some of this suite from my friend Linda Heller 
over at lindastamps.com 
She sent me several 6"x 6" pieces of the DSP called Toile Tidings
along with some Garden Green 3/8" stitched ribbon, Real Red 1" ruched ribbon,
and Toile Tidings glitter enamels dots. 
 I had not bought any of this suite so was excited to play with them 
and saw they would be perfect for the sketch challenge. 
I used a Garden Green base and layered a piece of Real Red card stock
before adding the adorable print of Toile Tidings in Very Vanilla and Real Red.
I cut the stitched circles with the Stitched Shapes dies 
in Real Red and Garden Green.
 I added the Green stitched ribbon to the bottom.
I then cut the words Love and Peace out where I had stamped them 
on Very Vanilla from the set called So Many Stars. I also used the 
& sign stamp in Memento Tuxedo Black stamped right on the red circle.
I think these words go well with the scenes on the designer paper!
I finished off with a row of pearls under Peace. 

Hope you can play along with the sketch challenge this week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: So Many Stars
Ink: Real Red, Garden Green and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Toile Tidings DSP, Real Red, Garden Green, Very Vanilla
3/8" Garden Green stitched ribbon, Stitched Shapes dies, pearls




2 comments:

  1. So pretty, Windy - love this two-color sentiment - such a peaceful composition here... This DSP is growing on me now, dang it! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful way to show off that DSP. your sentiment panel is just right and I like the way you highlighted the love and peace panels. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete