Saturday, September 7, 2019

FMS401 Thinking Of Sea Horses




This is for my friend Gale who is still deciding on the 
Seaside Notions set and needs another nudge to buy it and use it! 

I was going for light colors with this collage under the sea.
I combined the Seaside Notions with my Sea Of Textures set with dies. 
I started with the base of white and added the background in Seaside 
Spray card stock ran through the High Seas emboss folder. 
I cut the white in a 3 1/2" square to pop on top. 
I stamped the sand stamp in Gray Granite, the netting in Seaside,
the my sea horse and shell in Gray. I handing snipped out the  sea horse and shell
after coloring them lightly with my aqua painter and Calypso Coral ink 
on the sea horse and the Seaside Spray on the shell. 
I cut the seagrass with the Under The Sea dies in int Macaron.
I stamped the sentiment from Colorful Seasons in Coral on the 
strip of Seaside Spray card stock.  I finished it off with some
sequin from the Woven Threads collection. 
  
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend! 
Hope you can play along with the really great sketch over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com this week!
Windy

Stamp sets: Seaside Notions, Sea Of Textures, Colorful Seasons
Ink: Calypso Coral, Seaside Spray, Gray Granite 
Paper: Mint Macaron, Whisper White, Seaside Spray
High Seas emboss folder, Woven Threads sequins, aqua painter,
Under The Sea dies





2 comments:

  1. OK, you pushed me over the edge! I will get the set. Now I have lots of your ideas to case!
    Gale S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch! You've really captured the under the sea theme perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete