Monday, September 2, 2019

FF0041 Christmas Wishes With So Many Stars




I went for metallic but with the stars one could say 
it is also patriot, too!
I wanted to play with my new bundle called So Many Stars. 
It is an awesome set but the dies called Stitched Stars dies are amazing. 
I started with the Blueberry Bushel base and added the 
background of water color paper brushed with the Blueberry
ink using my aqua painter. 
I cut several stars in several sizes in Champagne foil.
I then colored the rhinestones with my Stampin Blends 
marker in Blueberry and added to the centers of the stars.
I stamped the sentiment from the So Many Stars set in VersaMark ink
 and heat embossed in Pewter emboss powder on Blueberry card stock. 
I believe the Pewter is retired but I still use retired emboss powder.
I cut it with the Lakeside label die and popped it on top.

Hope you have a lovely week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: So Many Stars
Ink: VersaMark, Blueberry Bushel
Paper: Champagne foil, water color paper, 
Blueberry Bushel
Pewter emboss powder, Stitched Stars dies, rhinestones, 
Lakeside dies, aqua painter

  



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Your project was selected as a Festive Fave over at the Festive Friday Challenge. As a reminder, you can hop over to the challenge to grab your winners badge for your blog. Thanks so much for joining us and I hope you will play along again really soon!

    ReplyDelete