Friday, September 20, 2019

CTS340 You Are Incredible Stars

CTS340



I did some casing from page 3 of the holiday catty and lots of sponging.
I used 4 purples sponged on thick whisper white card stock.
I took my sponge daubers and sponged Blackberry Bliss, 
Rich Razzleberry, Gorgeous Grape, and Highland Heather. 
I then sprayed some water to give some water spots.
After drying, I stamped the bitty stars from So Many Stars set in VersaMark
 and heat embossed them in gold emboss powder.
I cut the Stitched Nested Labels die in white and cut off the bottom then 
added to the top. I heat embossed the words in gold from Royal Peacock set.
I cut the scroll star die from Stitched Stars dies in gold glimmer paper.
I finished with a pink rhinestone!
I hope you can play along with the sketch over at 
casethissketch.blogpsot.com 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: So Many Stars, Royal Peacock
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Blackberry Bliss,
Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather, and VersaMark
Paper: Whisper White, Gold glimmer paper
Stitched Nested Label dies, sponge daubers, Stitched Stars dies,
rhinestones, gold emboss powder, heat tool, rhinestone from 
Noble Peacock rhinestones pack




1 comment: