Wednesday, September 11, 2019

So Thankful With Beauty & Joy


I like the different elements and textures on this second card for classes.
I started with the Crushed Curry base, a layer of Gray Granite 
and then a layer of Crushed Curry again but ran through with the 
Brick & Mortar emboss folder for great texture!
I added the strip of Come To Gather DSP in the wood 
texture to the background along with the Curry crinkled ribbon. 
I stamped the image from Beauty & Joy set on a piece of white card stock 
cut from the Stitched Nested Labels.
 I stamped the basket first in Gray Granite and then the tree trunk in Soft Suede.
I finished with the leaves stamped in Curry and sponged with Mango Melody.
I find it easier to stamp in this order to line all up.
I cut a white Ornate Frame and stamped the sentiment from same set in Soft Suede. 
I got some inspiration from the talented Amy Koenders over at 
stampwithamyk.com and you can see her card here
Hope you have a beautiful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beauty & Joy
Ink: Mango Melody, Crushed Curry,
Soft Suede and Gray Granite
Paper: Crushed Curry, Gray Granite, Come to Gather DSP,
Whisper White
Crushed Curry crinkled ribbon, Stitched Nested Labels dies,
Ornate Frames dies, Brick & Mortar emboss folder, sponge dauber

1 comment: