Thursday, February 10, 2022

A Thousand Well-Wishes


Such a fun and simple card to make thanks to the lovely New Horizon DSP which does all the work for me! I cut a piece and layered it on the Blackberry Bliss base. I stamped the birds from the On The Horizon stamp set in Misty Moonlight ink and the sentiment in the same ink from the Crane Of Fortune set. I stamped the crane from Crane Of Fortune set in Blackberry Bliss ink on white card stock and cut it with the matching die from Good Fortune dies. I just put him fluttering on the water here and he looks like he belongs! I finished off with a few opal rounds in the corner. 
Have a lovely Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: On The Horizon, Crane Of Fortune
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Misty Moonlight
Paper: Blackberry Bliss, Basic White, New Horizon DSP
Good Fortune dies, opal rounds


 

2 comments: